The Ambassador Francis K. Muthaura Foundation is a Charitable Trust established in the year 2014.
The Foundation was established for the purpose of promoting Advanced Education for young needy Kenyans by awarding Masters & PHD Scholarships. Secondly, to support public dialogue, research and publications in the related areas.
A highly reputable Foundation that supports the advancement of knowledge for Trans-formative Leadership in Diplomacy, Public Policy and Governance.
Supporting the strengthening of Patriotic and Transformational Leadership, National Cohesion and Regional Integration through awards for advanced education, research and sponsorship of public engagement and publications.
- Humility – Courteously respectful of others;
- Caring – Reaching out to others;
- Patriotism - Passion and love to the community and nation;
- Transparency & Integrity - Our clients & partners will trust & reward us for it; and
- Self Belief - In ours & our partners ability to influence positive change to society.
- Contribute to the advancement of education by providing scholarships & grants to needy Kenyan citizens engaged in Post Graduate study in any university on the Republic of Kenya in the fields of International Law, International Relations, Diplomacy, Regional Integration, National Cohesion and Leadership.
- Collaborating with Institutions in the Republic of Kenya involved in teaching or research in the fields of International Law, International Relations, Diplomacy, Regional Integration, National Cohesion and Leadership.
To further meet our objectives the Foundation will:
- Engage in evidence-based public dialogue and forums in the areas of Public Policy & Administration, Diplomacy and Leadership
- Financially support researched publications in the related topics through grants.